Stay Kleen Plate Protection FG
Case of 12, 16 oz. Cans
Our food-safe surface agent for plates that can be safely used on food handling equipment . Prevents the accumulation of dried ink, lint, dust, or any other foreign matter from adhering to your valuable photopolymer plates. Specially formulated for use on food processing equipment and containers.
- Specially formulated to be used on food handling equipment.
- Fast-acting film-forming coating.
- Uniquely adjusts the attraction of the ink to allow to your plate.
- Prevents ink fill-in and ink build-up.
- Improves the effectiveness of all photopolymer plate printing functions.
- Versatile; Attacks any and all flexographic inks.
- Prolongs plate life with no harmful effects on plastics or food equipment.
- Safe for natural or synthetic rubber photopolymer plates.
- Easy-to-use; Simply shake, spray on, and wipe clean.
- Safe, odorless formula improves working conditions and pressroom safety.
- Can be safely used on food processing equipment and containers.
Need a plate-safe, yet effective film forming agent that can be safely used on food processing and handling equipment? This food-grade aerosol prevents the accumulation of dried ink, lint, dust, or any other foreign matter from adhering to your valuable photopolymer plates. Try our new, food-grade formula to keep your plates safe and clean, all while prolonging plate life, with no harmful effects on your precious plates or your priceless wellbeing. Stay-Kleen Plate Protection FG is a fast-acting aerosol spray that forms a protective barrier on your plates instantly, preventing ink cleaning down time in your pressroom. Simply spray our Stay-Kleen Plate Protection FG aerosol spray on any natural or synthetic rubber photopolymer plate and cut cleaning time in half. Simply shake, spray on, and wipe clean with a lint-free cloth. Keep your expensive photopolymer plates clean and running smooth, all while safely preserving your food handling equipment.
Product Uses and Mixing Ratios
Fast-acting aerosol spray forms a protective plate barrier on contact. Shake well before using. Spray on plate at full strength, applying generously to mounted plate. Let soak on surface for 1-2 minutes. Wipe lightly with a lint-free cloth. Safe for natural or synthetic rubber photopolymer plates for the food industry.
**This product is not available for online purchase. Please contact us for availability and lead time.