Strong & Safe PLUS Anilox Roll & Ink Cleaner
Our most powerful, yet still safe liquid anilox roll cleaner. Specifically engineered to clean the most difficult water-based inks from the dirtiest anilox rolls.
- Performs best as a daily or periodic cleaner, on-press or out-of-machine, in soak tank, recirculating or ultrasonic anilox cleaning systems.
- Biodegradable formula - Safe for your employees and the environment.
- Improve printing performance quickly and easily while prolonging the life of your precious anilox rolls.
- On-press cleaning reduces risk of anilox damage from ultrasonic or soda-blast cleaning.
- No-residue formula leaves all anilox clean and ready-to-use.
- Safe on both ceramic and chrome anilox rolls.
- Money-Back Guaranteed.
Looking for anilox cleaning products specially formulated for cleaning the most stubborn water-based inks? Need something to come in and do the job that others can't? Try our Strong & Safe PLUS Anilox Roll and Ink Cleaner. This super-concentrated, safe solution is packed with a blend of active, modern, environmentally-friendly cleaners. This chemical rich, concentrated formula is loaded with ink-attacking, safe solvents and powerful soaps. This is the all-in-one solution you have been looking for.
Mix at 1:1 with water for old, stubborn water-based ink or as a periodic cleaner. For daily cleaning, mix 4:1 or higher dilution with water as conditions allow. Performs excellent in any ultrasonic cleaning tank or soak system. Effective and safe on both ceramic and chrome anilox rolls. Use to remove any type of water-based ink from any anilox roll and as a general purpose cleaner. Use in tandem with our Ani Gel Anilox Cleaning Gel to achieve best results. Try our strongest water-based ink cleaner today!
Product Uses & Mixing Ratios
Use for in-press or off-press daily or periodic cleaning of any chrome or ceramic anilox roll. Start at full strength or 1:1 mixing ratio (1 gal. water to 1 gal. cleaner) for old, stubborn ink up to 4:1 (4 gal. water to 1 gal. cleaner) or a higher dilution as conditions allow. Spray or pour on any type of anilox roll, scrub with appropriate brush, then rinse off with water.